May 16, 2010

Am I struggling for better tomorrow?

I thought and thought in details, but fruitless. I thougt again, for consecutive 2 hours, and then a question raise in my mind. I didn't bother at all because that question seems to be a piece of cake for me. I didn't take it seriously at first, but when I tried dealing it I was shocked and bewildered to see that to answer my own simple question is a herculean task. The most simple question is AM I STRUGGLING FOR BETTER TOMORROW? Yes I know now you are thinking that what the Hell i'm going to say but just pose this question to yourself. I hope it wouldn't be easy for you too.
Well! just like you I carve my mind and explore it for answer but then suddenly a stroke of genius hit my mind. I said to myself, "Well! I am a better human. Whatever I am doing or planning that is for my tomorrow (future)" But the question here is what is the better tomorrow? What I expect out of life for me? DO I really expect anything else or not?

What I need is PEACE. Yeah sure nothing but peace, peace of mind. I want to make this world a better place for you, for me and for our next generation. Where is this peace. For me it became an expensive commodity. I am in search of peace. Will anybody tell me the way that leads to my destination.
Whatever I am doing seems to be a search. Again confusion! search for what? Ok, let it be the search of truth. Nay! it can't be the search for truth because truth is itself on secondary place. Primarily I have to search for myself. Search for myself? What the hell is this? I have to make aquantence to myself. I am forgotten by me and what I have to do is to explore myself. I am on my job, exploring my inner world. What you have to do is to stand by me for the search of truth. Lets decide ourselves what the truth is. Whether it is today or tomorrow. The question of struggling for better tomorrow can only be answered after resolving these vital issues.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog keep it up bro
    thanx
    AKraees
    http://ray-gemstones.blogspot.com/
    http://www.itbirds.blogspot.com/
    http://true-lover-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete